If you have recently started using Google home but you are unable to set it up properly, then this article is definitely for you. The primary function of Google home is to make your life easier and more comfortable. But how can you use it to its full potential? Downloading the Google Home app for PC will help you control everything from one place.
If you are able to set up Google Home properly, it provides you seamless control over every compatible device available at your home. It can be your Smart TV, smart lights, music services, and even your thermostat. However, you need to do a few things to get used to the app. Google Home can listen to your voice commands through their special artificial intelligence-powered Google Assistant and you can do a lot with it.
Along with listening to music, users will be able to receive all the latest news updates and get notifications about events. They will also be able to control smart home appliances. However, in order to install Google Home App for PC, you need to have an operating system of Windows 7 or higher and a minimum storage space of 4GB. 2GB RAM is also necessary and you need to be the owner of the PC because the download methods do not always work for guest accounts.
How to download Google Home App for PC?
The entire process of downloading the Google Home app for PC can be categorized into two parts. The first is using an emulator to download the app on your PC and the second is syncing all your devices with the Google Home app.
Downloading the Google Home app for PC using emulator.
- Firstly you need to download an Android emulator like BlueStacks available on their official website. There are other emulators available as well.
- Run the installer and install the emulator. In case your PC does not allow you to install it, you might need to use your administrator privileges by selecting the fight clicking on “Run as administrator”.
- Launch the emulator after the installation process is complete.
- Login into the Google Play Store using your credentials. You can use an existing account and or create a new one.
- After locking in you can search for the Google Home app on the search bar. Click on the install button to download the app.
- The app will be available on your emulator and you can now use the Google Home app for PC.
Syncing the devices with the Google Home app.
- First, you need to turn on your Google Home speaker, its Wi-Fi setting, and the Wi-Fi all the other compatible devices.
- You can run the Google Home app from the BlueStacks and connect the devices to the Google home speaker. You will be able to check out the list of all the compatible devices on the app itself and once the connection is made, you will hear a distinct sound.
- You need to connect the Wi-Fi connection to your speaker and the application will also ask your preferred location for the speaker.
- The Wi-Fi network should also be connected to the Google Home compatible devices and after setting up your personal preferences, you can also accept a tutorial request which will be extremely helpful if you are a new user. The setup is now complete.
Enjoy this incredible technology at your home using the Google Home app for PC and make your life efficient and easy by controlling all your devices and appliances with just the help of a voice command.